Services & Offerings
“Content marketing“ is the buzz word of the day; I’m just a huge fan of digital publishing, words and assisting the growth of small businesses and individuals.
I’m an energetic self-starter who has written books & eBooks, edited best-selling books, launched and edited an Apple-featured magazine, built an online community, written speeches for the EU Ambassador to Japan, project managed apps, managed the blog for a number of companies, and coached individuals and small business owners on their content marketing strategies. I also write a column for the Evening Standard and have previously written for Forbes.com.
In short: if it involves words, people and helping you to sell something (a product, service or idea) – I’m your gal!
Here is a more specific breakdown of what I can help you with:
- Content marketing consulting & strategy – crafting an actionable plan that helps you to reach your goals.
- Telling your story – web copywriting, ghostwriting, email marketing & other forms of content. I effectively convey your ‘Why’ and what to your clients, expanding your business in the process.
- Editing – copyediting, developmental and structural edits for the web, non-fiction books and other materials.
- Content management – developing your blogging strategy and editorial calendar, recruiting and managing talented writers, brainstorming post ideas, editing and publishing posts, promoting in a targeted and effective way.
- Coaching & workshops on: digital publishing and content marketing.